Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Go to Sunscreen- Rebecca




I have found my favorite sunscreen!  Revision's Intellishade original is a tinted moisturizer with SPF45.  I have tried so many different sunscreens and most of them were too thick and white or got in my eyes and burned like crazy.  The advanced formula is great for even sensitive skin types.  I like that I get my complete tinted coverage as well as SPF45 broad-spectrum protection and moisturizing peptides.  Breakthrough peptides reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by directing the skin cells to produce more collagen.  The tinted coverage matches every skin tone, every time.  I like the original formula because it gives me a dewy finish, but it comes in a Matte formula too.  Most oily skin types like the matte finish because it helps conceal the shine.  I sample the product in both formulas to everyone, because you are only going to wear a sunscreen if you like it.  It is something that’s on your face all day (hopefully), so you must like the texture, the smell and how it feels once it is on your skin.  With the Intellishade, when I apply it in the morning it stays put.  I love it and I know you will love it too.
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment